Staywell provides a specialist Information, Advice & Advocacy Service to anyone aged 60 years and over living in the Borough of Kingston upon Thames and/or their family or carers. The service is free, independent and confidential, and accredited by the independently audited Advice Quality Standard (AQS).
What we can do
- Provide accurate, up-to-date and independent information and advice on issues of concern, from health concerns to care options, hospital discharge to housing options.
- Advise on benefit entitlements and assist with claims and form filling.
- Give information about other local services and social activities.
- Answer simple one off queries or take on casework to deal with complex issues.
What we can help you to do
- Make informed choices.
- Think through the options.
- Put decisions into actions.
- Stay in charge of your life.
If you or someone you care about needs information, advice or representation through advocacy, call us on 020 8942 8256. If our information line is busy, or our offices are closed, please leave a message stating your name and telephone number clearly. We will respond to all messages left on our voicemail within 48 hours.
Advice email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Thank you so much for coming and filling in the Attendance Allowance form for my father. It’s a fantastic job that you do – it would be so difficult to fill in that form – and impossible for those who don’t have any help. So on behalf of my father and all the family, thank you.’